Friday, January 22, 2010

Trip Down Memory Lane...Isaac's 1st Year of Life

As I sit here, it is so hard to beleive that my little boy is 2. Where have those 2 years gone? They are still so visible and the memories will last a lifetime. My precious "big" baby boy is growing bigger and taller everyday, I don't think he has slowed down one bit!! Hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane as much as I enjoyed looking at the pictures.
Hours old. (don't pay any attention to the date on the camera, I realized after taking a whole bunch of pictures that day that the camera had the wrong date. I am sure that will confuse some people much later in life!!!)


About 12 hours old. He was so long that his head touched the top of the crib thing and his feet when stretched out touched the bottom!!


2 Days old. Waiting to get released to go home.


2 Day old. About ready to make the trip home!


1 Week old. This is one of my favorite pictures of Isaac.
1 Month old, with PaPa.

1 Month, Abby put him to sleep. She was VERY excited at her accomplishment!

2 Months

3 Months

3 Months

4 Months, loving his cereal!

4 Months, GO T-I-G-E-R-S!!!!

5 Months

6 Months, enjoyed swimming for the 1st time.

7 Months

8 Months

9 Months, curly top!!

10 Months

10 Months

10 Months, but-scooting all around!!

10 Months, pulling up like a big boy!

11 Months

12 Months, Happy 1st Birthday

My 2nd Christmas, (really the 1st one that he remembers since he was only 4 days on on his 1st Christmas.)
Stay tuned for many more pictures to come. I have a lot of updating to do. There are some pretty exciting events going on in the next couple of months. Can't wait to share!!!

No comments: