Wednesday, December 30, 2009

............!!

Wow, where has the year 2009 went. So hard to believe that 2010 is just right around the corner. Looking back I have so much to be thankful for. It has been a very eventful year full of excitement, sadness, hurt, anxious, happy and everything in between. I hope everyone can take the time out of their busy schedules and think about the passing year. None of us know when our time is over, live each day to the fullest. Don't let the small things get you down, just pass them over and move on to bigger and better things!

I have many pictures of post of my sweet babies birthday party and Christmas. Hopefully with the day off on Friday I will be able to get those done. We had a WONDERFUL Christmas....white and all. Isaac had tons of fun opening presents but then wanted to play with each one immediately. Things are still in boxes as we have not had time to get everything out. My goal is to do that this evening. I don't think he will have any trouble having new things to play with.

I take this time to wish each and every one of you reading this (family, friends, and even those blog stalkers) a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May the new year be bright and wonderful as we make our way into 2010. (Is it just me, or is it hard to believe it has been 10 years since Y2K) Wow, I remember that like it was yesterday:-)

No comments: