Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow

So Friday evening they were calling for some snow for our area. According for the weather guy we were supposed to get 4-5 inches of snow. Well I woke up Saturday morning and there was a dusting on the ground. I got up and headed into work. As I was driving it started snowing more and more, heavier and heavier. After I got to work it just snowed and snowed, and needless to say we got the whole 5 inches of snow in Blackwater as Boonville didn't get hardly anything. I think they might have gotten the dusting and that was it. We went to Columbia on Sunday and once again NO snow. It was the craziest thing ever. We were just on the line of it, I guess. We Abby and I were able to go out and play in the snow some on Sunday. She had a really fun time. This was really the only snow that she was able to go out and play in this season. I sure hope we don't get anymore though. I am READY for spring!!!This is what that pretty snow looks like. I took it up on myself to scoop the patio off. Yuk!!

No comments: