Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bachelor...

I have to confess to everyone but I was an avid Bachelor watcher this season. What a rollercoaster of events. I can't say I agree with what happened Monday night on the after the final rose ceremony but I do have to understand that it is his life and he has to follow his feelings. And you got it I was back tonight to watch part 2. So they say Jason and Molly are together and happy so yeah for them. I still feel sorry for Melissa as she did not ask for that. I thought it was pretty funny, she gave him a run for his money. The one thing that literally cracked me up is when she called him a bastard.......oh my gosh!!! Well I guess we will have to wait to see the premier of Jillian in May. Can't wait I am sure I will be just as an avid watcher than as I am now!!

No comments: