Sunday, March 8, 2009

House Update

As you can imagine Mom has been working a lot on my house. She is working to get the floors totally completed by the end of this week. Upon completion they have to set for 2 weeks. That means not much traffic and nothing can be left on them, they have to have time to "cure". So if they are done by Friday they will be ready for furniture on the 27th. Can you tell I am getting a little excited!!


This is the spare bedroom again, also known as storage room for me. This room is completed with 3 coats of polyurethane on it. It is so smooth, it almost looks like there is glass on top of the floor.


This is the living room with just 1 coat on it. It was hard to get a picture of it but this is the best one I got. She put the 2nd coat on it Saturday morning so will finish it tomorrow!

This is the front room and it has 2 coats on it. It now has all 3 on it also. They are just beautiful! Can't wait until I can enjoy them myself!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey stephanie the house looks awesome! I can't wait to see it in person. Jerry got a new phone with internet so I feel real high tech now!! Hope you are all doing well, we are all great. Ihave a very busy week this week, 3 houses to clean and 3 doctors appointments. Talk to you soon. Jerrys e-mail is jerryphoenixcarpentry@gmail.com. Have a good week, heather