Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another Busy Weekend!!

It has been a very busy but enjoyable weekend. Friday was Abby's 5th birthday, it is so hard to believe that she is already 5. I took the day off and we all went to Columbia. Abby had pictures at Sears that morning and Molly had shots so all morning we got to spend at appointments. We went and ate lunch at CiCi's and then headed of to "Going Bonkers". We took Austin with us so he and Abby had a great time playing. And yes that is right, I got to play some also. It was a lot of fun though. I noticed this evening that one of my knees is really sore and is kind of bruised. It just hit me that it is from Friday.

Mom started not feeling well in town but stuck it out with us. By the time I got her home she was really not feeling well and was running a fever. So us supposed that she must have the influenza A and B that Abby started out with 2 weeks ago, Molly had a week ago, and Kim had last week. Mom was pretty puny yesterday but was feeling a lot better today. Abby started running a fever again last night complaining of a tummy ache but seemed better today. It seems she has been sick a lot here lately! I am just crossing my fingers that Isaac and I don't get this stuff. I have no idea how we have escaped it this far but we have.

We were able to have Abby's birthday celebration this evening at their house. She had a lot of fun and got a lot of neat things for baby doll. She is really getting into playing with her baby dolls. I will try to get some pictures posted this week.

I also have the new pictures of my house. The floors are totally completed. They have one more week to "cure" and then they will be ready for hard traffic on them. Mom is going to tackle the back porch this weekend and next weekend. It is going to be a job but hopefully it wont take very long. I will try to get those pictures posted soon also. We are still planning on moving in April....yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: