Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It Finally Over

That's right, I am finally divorced. It all become official on Thursday,November 6th. It was a great day. I had no idea I was under so much stress. Since that day I feel like a totally different person. I don't think I have been in a bad mood since then and there has been a smile on my face all the time. I can now move on with my life. Hopefully Isaac and I will be moving into our house within the next couple of months. It is time for us to begin out new lives in our "own" house. It has been great living with Mom and Dad and they have been WONDERFUL support. I could not ask for any better parents. But, there becomes a time when you need to move on. With Isaac's toys getting bigger and him getting more mobile it can get kind of "hairy." It will defiantly be very difficult to move just because Mom and Dad have been with Isaac since I brought him home from the hospital.

No comments: