Monday, November 24, 2008

A few things

It is so hard to beleive that Thanksgiving is just a few days away. Where has the year went. I don't think I ever remmeber time going bye as fast as this past year has. Today was Tucker's 1st birthday and just a little less than a month it will be Isaac's 1st birthday. Sad to think but yet exciting knowing that he is growing into his own self. We went to Tucker's birthday party on Saturday night. He had been sick the night before throwing up so he was still a little puney. He was so cute though. He sat in his chair and ate his cake and then thought it would be funny to play patty cake with cake on his hands. Watch out for anyone standing close! He got lots of presents, watch out now he has all kinds of things to do now!

Aunt Donna has been in the hospital. Her and a friend were "antiquing" on Friday and she fell in the store over a ledge that a fire place was sitting on. When she fell she heard her arm break and she was finally able to do surgery today. She has multiple breaks in her shoulder so will be in quit a bit of pain. We are thinking about her and please add her to your prayers for a speedy, healthy recovery.

We have been doing a lot of work on my house. I will have to post some pictures of it but I haven't been able to get any pictures to upload. I think my connection may be "too slow!!" We started sanding the floors on Saturday. It is kind of scary now because of the fear that they aren't going to turn out. Everyone keeps telling me that they will be fine. I am holding them to that. I am very anxious about getting in the house. I can't wait to have it redone and fixed up for everyone to see that remembers it when it was newer some 97 years ago....

No comments: