Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Valentine Post

Sorry guys, this is much over due. It has been a busy couple of weeks. Isaac and I had a wonderful valentine's day. We were busy in the kitchen cooking and making all kinds of goodies. We spent the morning baking sugar cookies, and I iced them all while he was napping. Also while napping I dipped 3 dozed of strawberries, oh boy where they good.
The beautiful jar of sugar cookies full and ready to eat....yummy!!
The 3 dozen of delicious dipped strawberries. Did I mention that they were great!
Isaac opening his Valentines from Mommy!

Loving his stuffed dog.

Oh wow, a hot wheels monster truck!
Isaac with all his Valentine goodies!
Abby, Molly, and Isaac at Mema and Papa with the Valentine cake.

Me and my little valentine!! Love you sweet boy!

No comments: