Friday, February 12, 2010

What can I say, I have been busy, well maybe very busy. I am officially caught up on everything that has been going on in our little lives.
Birthday Party - check
Birthday - check
Christmas - check
New Years - check
My Birthday - check
SNOW, SNOW, and more SNOW - check, check, check.
Looking back and adding pictures made all the fun memories flooding back. It is amazing how fast you can forget things. Thank goodness for pictures. I take plenty of them. I am in the process of getting my pictures organized and in date order and oh my, there is a lot. I am going to a scrapbooking retreat in March and can not wait. I looking forward to meeting other people that share the same love for scrapbooking and then obviously getting a lot of work done!! I am sure we will be doing some shopping also. Can't wait to share our experience!

Nothing else too much going on. The rest of my family is doing good. We had a little scare about a week ago with Dad he had abnormal blood work but everything has came back normal since then. Praise!!

Please continue to check back as I am hoping to blog a little more often. I am also hoping to add a few extras to my blog layout so stay tuned. Thanks for reading!!

ha, just realized this is my 100th post....woohoo! Here is to 100 more!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Isaac is growing up so much. I can't believe how big he is. Enjoy it...he's a cutie!