Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Its been awhile......

Hello there folks! Hope this finds everyone well. It has been forever since I have been able to post so I have a little catching up to do, I know. Although this post doesn't have any pictures I hope each of you take the time to read it. (The pictures will hopefully come within the next few days)

My newest addiction started about 2 months ago....blog surfing. I heard a story about "Hailey's Hope" on channel 8 news; she was not born yet but they knew that she had Trisomy 13. She would not make it, but her family was just wanting her to live long enough so they could have a chance to hold her on her special "birthday". They had a blog and I found it and kept up with their story. It was the most touching thing I ever read. Hailey was born and they were able to spend 42 precious minutes with her until she went to be with God. While keeping up with this family in Jefferson City I would read comments left by others and it just went from there. I have added a few people to my blog list to the right and I invite you to click on them and read their story. They are all stories of children that are very strong but yet in need of prayers. What is so interesting to me as that I don't know any of these people from Adam but I pray for them every evening along with all the other sick and suffering out there. It makes me realize that children are a true miracle. They are wonderful and amazing.

Also, in 2 days we get to celebrate the best day ever.......Independence Day. I have to say that the 4th is one of my favorite holidays. I enjoy being with family, Bar-B-Que, watermelon, and fireworks. Let's all remember our Independence. We wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July.

God Bless~Stephanie

No comments: