Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Molly and the Cookies

A few weeks ago we made chocolate chip cookies. All of our favorites. Molly is quit the sweet eater so of course she wanted some.


Molly looking in the oven wondering how she can get to the cookies.


Oh here, maybe I can try to climb in. Uh, Molly I don't think that will work very well!



Dang it, how far up there are those cookies. I know they are up there!

What, me? I'm not doing anything!

Molly finally was able to get her a cookie. Needless to say, she ate the whole darn thing.


Molly is doing very well. She is growing up so fast also. He is walking everywhere and is really starting to jabber. The funniest thing she says is baaaaaaad piggy. Whenever her pigs falls on the floor she says baaaaaaaad piggy. Too cute, what they catch on to.




No comments: