Friday, September 26, 2008

In a Better Place.....

Hello to everyone. I just wanted to pass along that Grandma passed away this morning. She is now in a much better place and is no longer suffering. I got the call around 1:30am. We knew that it wasn't going to be much longer. Hospice told the girls on Wednesday a couple of days and it shows that they knew exactly what they were talking about. All three girls have been there since yesterday morning so Grandma knew that it was okay they were with her whenever it was her time to go.


While I was able to go back to sleep after Dad came in at 1:30am; Kim and I just talked and I feel like I am ready to take on the world. I thought then what a better time then to blog at this early of a morning. Most of you should no that I don't get up this early if at all possible.


There is no doubt that our life will be different without Grandma as we are so used to always doing things with her. It was very hard to accept the fact back in January when we got the news. They said 6 months then and we had her for 9. Goes to show that she was a very strong women. Not until the last month was she not able to get out of the house. Her last outing was Labor Day Weekend we had her down here at the house. She had an enjoyable time. Here is one last picture that I have of Grandma and Isaac that I will treasure for life.....



All Grandkids (minus Troy and Chris, they weren't able to make it) and her Great Grandkids all at Grandma's 82nd Birthday. She was a strong women and had 82 great years of life.
Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers and we make out way through this difficult journey.

No comments: