Sunday, September 21, 2008

The curls that I love

Isaac has a touch of curly hair. When it gets humid these curls just start to form on the side over his ears. Lately I have been noticing that his hair just has a wave to it. Tonight after his bath Mommy, well Autie actually, played beauty salon and fixed his hair in the "mess" look or just flat curls. I loved it. He looked so cute I just had to share.


Isaac is growing up so fast. He is 9 months today. Wow, where has the time gone. He is really starting to do a lot of fun things. He now says Moma and his new thing today is ba-ba-ba-ba-ba with slobber running down his chin. He doesn't crawl. He sits on the flood with a very straight back and rocks back and forth. He puts his legs out front of him and scoots himself up. He doesn't get very far very fast but believe it or not he manages to get where he wants to. He is pulling up to things. He just doesn't know what to do when he gets there. I don't think I am ready for the walking stage. At least right now I can half way keep him out of things.
Just a little update on Grandma. Hospice said on Friday that they think she wont make it but a couple of weeks. She is not eating and drinking very little. Within a week all she has eaten is maybe a cracker or a bite of banana bread. As it is hard to think of her not being here anymore I don't like to see her suffer like she is right now. May God Bless Her!

No comments: