Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Abby's 1st Day of Preschool

Yes, that is right my precious little Abby had her first day of preschool on Monday at Blackwater School. Mommy and Daddy took her to school that morning and "Auntie" picks her and Austin up everyday at lunch to go back home. On Tuesday she started riding the school bus and she loves it. All she talks about is riding the school bus!!! She seems to really like going to school but she is soooo tired when she gets home. It is amazing how well she takes naps now days!!!!



Everything else is going okay. It has been a hell of an evening.....I guess that is why it is 11:00 pm and I am trying to get this posted. Isaac is fast asleep in his bed so hopefully he will be there for the night. His newest thing is doing the motor boat sounds and getting his clothes soaking wet with slober.

This weekend bring s yet another Labor Day weekend. Whatever everyone has planned I hope you enjoy the weekend and have a great day off on Monday. We have a very busy weekend planned. Saturday we are going to Lees Summitt to visit Mom's friend Mary and then Kim and I are going to do some shopping at Nolan Road and Independence!! I know it is early but I think I am going to try to do some of Isaac's Birthday and Christmas shopping so it doesn't hit me all at the same time. On Sunday is the St. Joseph Catholic Church Homecoming Picnic. Always great fun and a lot of games for the kids to play. Abby will really enjoy herself this year. By next yeat Isaac and Molly will really be able to enjoy themselves. Better sign off now....God Bless!

No comments: