Friday, October 9, 2009

Park Fun

While I was on vacation Kim and I decided to take the kids to the park in Arrow Rock one morning. The kids had a blast and I did too taking pictures.




Isaac being the little monkey he is. It didn't take him long to figure out how to get his feet up there. Oh my, Hopefully no falls b/c I don't wish a broken bone!


Monkey see, Monkey do!!!




Hilarious!! (Isaac)


Hillarious, times 2! (Molly)




Cheese, look at us!!






Too funny, looks like they are behind jail bars and then Molly decides to frown!!!







When it was time to go, the kids decided to run away. So they take off running through the big grass area (if you have been to Arrow Rock park you know what I am talking about). Thank god for zoom because they were much farther out! I finally had to put the camera down and chase after the little stinkers because they weren't coming back on their own.



No comments: