Friday, October 2, 2009

It has been awhile!

Yes, I know, it has been awhile. We are still here, just been very busy. I was on vacation for about 10 days and Isaac and I enjoyed it so very much! We didn't do anything major just really enjoyed out time together. We played outside, inside, and even went to the park in Arrow Rock one morning. I have lots of pictures to add, as I have kind of been partial to my camera, catching every moment possible. My goal is to do that this weekend. Maybe after Isaac goes to bed I can get Mema to come over and stay with him so I can get some picture uploading done!! We are really getting busy now getting ready for the craft festivals. We are taking in Arrow Rock on the 10th and 11th and Pilot Grove on the 17th. This weekend though, we are traveling to Versailles to the Apple Festival just to look around and then on Sunday going to Nowlin's Cornmaze! Woohoo, really looking forward to that. Sure hope to get some really good pcitures. Isaac has become very photogenic and everytime he sees the camera he instantly says "cheese"! Sometimes he gets it out himself without me knowing and I hear him saying cheese has he holds it up....little stinker!! Well, that is all for now. I am also hoping to do some blog design updays over the weekend also, hope everyone enjoys! Love to all, Stephanie:-)

No comments: