Saturday, October 25, 2008

Finally.....an update

Well I have finally been able to get this blog updated. My life has been an whirl wind since the passing of Grandma. We went head deep in Craft Festivals with Arrow Rock being first and then to Pilot Grove. It was nice weekends for both events.

I entered Isaac in the baby contest in Pilot Grove and he won first place with his buddy Tucker coming in right behind him.....buddies forever!

For Grandma's funeral my Great Aunt Sis came in from South Dakota. We had not seen her for 2 years therefore she has never seen Isaac or Molly. We were all very excited to see her.



This past Thursday I had the afternoon off and I was able to be home with Isaac. While he was taking his nap, I got started on making birth announcements for Kelley baby Lucas. After a couple of hours Isaac woke up with a BIG smile on his face. I decided to get the camera out and even more smiles came across his face.



I have also been doing some card making. I had to make 70 invitations for a baby shower. They turned out pretty cute so I had to share. I am now in the process of making 70 baby announcement. They are absolutely adorable. I will share them when they are done.


Well I guess this is all for now. Until next time happy blogging.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

The invitations are adorable!! Great job.