Thursday, August 14, 2008

Picutre...Finally




I finally got some pictures uploaded to my computer. I can't imagine why I think this one is my favorite!!



We have had a very busy week and past weekend. Over the weekend Kim, Isaac, and I met a friend of mine and went to Cockrell, MO. I have never heard of this little town but it is very neat. Check out their website http://www.cockrellmercanile.com/. It does not take long to go through but them we traveled on to Greenwood and did some antique shopping. Isaac did very well, I think he will be my little shopper!!



On Tuesday we all went to the Missouri State Fair. It was a gorgeous day and we really enjoyed ourselves. We even got to see those famous pig races per Abby's request.








1 comment:

Ashley said...

Welcome to the Blogging World! What an adorable picture...can't wait to keep up with you guys.